The Delta Medix Difference
Delta Medix is a multi-specialty surgery, urology, otolaryngology, (head and neck surgery), radiology and radiation oncology group practice of 20 physicians practicing in seven specialties. Our physicians deliver innovative and compassionate surgical and oncologic care. Our experienced, board-certified physicians use advanced treatments to manage all types of surgical and oncologic problems
The group maintains offices in eight locations throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Delta Medix Physicians have been leaders in bringing advanced clinical techniques to Northeastern Pa in the specialty areas of:
- General Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
Delta Medix has been instrumental in initiating and developing Diagnostic & Treatment Centers including:
- Delta Medix Vascular Institute – to provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of Vascular Disease
- Delta Medix Breast Care Center – to provide access to comprehensive, coordinated resources for the diagnosis and treatment of Breast Disease
- The Center for Comprehensive Cancer Care - to provide coordinated, integrated care that involves teams of specialists working together to treat and assist cancer patients and their families.
- The Allergy Center of Delta Medix - to provide a wide spectrum of specialized ear, nose and throat services using state-of-the-art medical equipment and the most contemporary techniques.
Each year the group provides care to over 42,000 patients in the office and performs over 17,000 surgical procedures.
Physicians of Delta Medix maintain their role as innovators of high quality surgical care through their commitment to the latest advances in medical technology such as the use of the da Vinci robot to surgically treat prostate cancer.
Why Choose Delta Medix?
Exceptionally trained, highly specialized physicians who are leaders in their field.
All Delta Medix physicians are Board Certified in their specialty area and some have received Board Certification in multiple specialties.
- The most advanced surgical, urologic, and radiation oncology care in our area
- Our convenient, comfortable facilities
- Unparalleled, compassionate patient care and service
- Dedication to our community
Join Our Team!
Registered Nurse &
Licensed Practical Nurse
For more information or to apply for the positions listed above, email Tiffany Galusha, Delta Medix Human Resource Specialist. Click here for more information.